Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365 - Week 9

I realized Friday that I hadn't written anything on my blog this week. I like to try to do that at least twice a week but after work this past week I was driven to figure out my photo manager and organize my many digital photographs. It has been a very trying and frustrating time of it. I didn't get much organizing done but I think I am finally getting it figured out.


2/28/10 For a country that is so much in debt I think we spend way to much time, money, and energy on the looks of our currency and coinage. My Mann and I collected all the coins we have collected over some time and found we had just over $200. We put it in a special bank account for the future dishwasher we'll be needing. In the process of counting I found we have a lot of different versions of the nickel.


3/1/10 I can't believe it's March already. When I came home from work I felt like I had walked into a joyous celebration of sorts. There were robins galore in all the trees of our cul-de-sac and they were singing, chattering and chirping so loudly. It was great.


3/2/10 A friend and co-worker moved away last year and couldn't take her orchid with her. She gifted it to me. It sits on my desk, reminds me of her daily, and I've been enjoying the blossoms.



3/4/10 A couple of my other co-workers took pity on me and tried to cover the air vent in my office. Some how any office I'm in seems to be colder than everyone else's office and I'm freezing before they are comfortably cool. I even have a little space heater in my room that is on a great deal of the time to help counter balance the cold.


3/5/10 I love Nutella spread. Did you know you can buy two extra large containers of it at Costco? I have it just about every day with a Fuji apple. There is an art on how you eat it with the apple in order to maximize the flavor of the Nutella. I first have to take a bite out of the apple in order to have a place to spread the Nutella. After you take the first bite then you can spread the Nutella on the meat of the apple. Each time a bite is taken you get the Nutella and some of the unbroken apple skin and more of the delectable Fuji apple meat. Yum!



3/6/10 Today My Mann and I went on an adventure. We hopped in the car and headed for Arizona. I had purchased a cabinet and the craftsman doesn't ship the furniture because it is too costly. He was going to be in Arizona for a few weeks during March and said he could bring it that far for me. My Mann and I had the day off, call us crazy but it was something fun, different, and spontaneous to do. We stayed in Phoenix a whole two and a half hours before we headed back home. While in Phoenix we were able to see and visit with my brother and sister-in-law which was so wonderful and I was also able to spend some time at the Scrapbook Barn which was very fun.

Posted by Picasa

3/7/10 Here is the cabinet we picked up yesterday. My Mann is putting a clear coat of varnish on it. I'll have to take a picture of the inside so you can see it. Maybe when I get it filled with my scrapbooking goodies and situated in my scrap room. Until then I hope you all have a good week.

Caio y baci

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment