Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wednesday Window Shopping

I just love purses and what could be better than a camera/purse for my camera (dSLR) and stuffsa (Greek for stuff) all compartmentalized to protect your camera and apple?



Better than my poor little point 'n shoot camera's home which now is my purse where it gets bumped and banged around. And I've been having trouble with my little compact camera which lives in my purse 24/7 so I have it with me at all times. I think the telephoto is not working too well as of late. I think this would be a great bag to have. You can look at more colors and views on Jo Totes site.



I can't say I've really been interested in camera strap slipcovers but after seeing this at Shey B it has my mind thinking. Pretty cute, huh?



I just saw this chandelier pendant at Crimson Clover's Etsy shop. How cute is this?



I also love her initial charm music. I can see these added to a piece of jewelry as a cute little dangle. I think I have plans for one of these.



If you couldn't tell one of my many weaknesses is purses. I can't pass by a cute purse. I found one style, Gabby, that I am head over heels in love with from Vera Bradley. I especially love all the little compartments and lots of room in this nicely compact purse.




I bought this cute black one a couple months ago.


But I think this would be a fun one to have for the summer. You really have to go to the site to get a better look at it and also Vera's cute laptop portfolio . . . .



Ooohh. I would like one of these. Sigh.

Ciao, baci

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment