Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project 365 - Week 26

This week seems surreal. We started in one area the first part of the week and ended up in another for the last half of the week.



6/27/10 Sunday: We took a drive and ended up at the Golden State Bridge. It was pretty amazing to be there. After driving across we then walked across. It was big. It was windy. I looked over the bridge and it's a long way down. We watched a huge, I mean REALLY HUGE barge go underneath it. It was spectacular.

6/28/10 Monday: Some how I managed to not get a picture taken today. I can't believe that happened. Maybe that happened because we spent a lot of time going back and forth finding a theater, restaurants, and stores. We found a Target did some shopping. I got some really fun, cute, yellow shoes for summer. We went to the movie and saw Knight and Day. We saw it in a funky old theater in town. The only theater in the city.




6/29/10 Tuesday: The western coast holds spectacular views around every nook and cranny. The week My Mann and I have spent here has been very enjoyable. Seeing the distinct sights, culture, and architecture of the area are fascinating to me. I can't get enough of it.



6/30/10 Wednesday: Back home again and only one picture taken today. It wasn't even taken by me. My Mann took this of me. I am paying for the many late nights over the past week with the usual headache. I am always guaranteed to have one when I don't get enough sleep.




7/1/10 Thursday: Our home was heart attacked today. Whoever did it has done a great job in giving our curiosity a run for the money and reminding us that someone in our home or all of us have been thought of fondly. Thank you.



7/2/10 Friday: I was going to do the laundry but Zeba had other plans. Do you think she was hiding out in here because we kept waking her
up from her cat naps? She's been getting us up anywhere between 3 and 5 AM to feed her. You just can't leave enough of the wet cat food out for her. She thinks she owns us instead of the other way around.

The day before she was sacked out inside the dryer.




7/3/10 Saturday: There is a change going on in the house.

I wonder how long this evolution will take. Frankly, I don't think I care too much about the length of time it will take because I know it will look great. Things have a tendency to take some time to be completed around here because time and money rarely coincide. First,
the stairs have to go through some internal repair before the outward change can begin.

There is also this problem when My Mann asks me my opinion about how I'm seeing the completed project. I usually have grandiose ideas and My Mann always regrets having asked. I have a really good design for the stairs. My Mann doesn't care too much for it because he doesn't have a band saw in order to make the ornate design I want for the stair riser. Anyone have a band saw we could borrow?

2 comments:

  1. :) at Zeba. She is Kitty and you are not, remember? It is her world and you are permitted to live in it. LOL

    Jake and I went to Petsmart for adoption day this last weekend. There were puppies AND kittens there, so naturally, this took time and preparation. You could be physically hurt from that much cuteness. And you were there the last time I saw a cute kitten who loved me back. This could not be allowed, but we were in cute withdrawal.

    I wound up helping the trainer with a couple of nervous dogs, one of which I am pretty sure was mistreated. The tail was between his legs and he was shaking like a leaf. But I wound up getting him to go outside and got the tail up a little, which was a great experience. In the meantime, Jake managed to wear out six kittens. They were sound asleep. Dead to the world. Hopefully not dead? OK...now I'm rethinking this entire post. LOL I kid. It was a LOT of fun.

    Your visit to Frisco sounded like fun. Believe it or not, I have never been there. And the stairs will be beautiful, I am sure. Just make sure that Zeba approves the plans in advance and all will be well. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did Zeba take a nap in the dryer?? She is so funny.

    ReplyDelete