Sunday, August 15, 2010

Project 365 - 32

I can't believe I made it through the whole week.


8/8/10 Sunday: My Sweet Pea had some friends come over to give her parents a break.  She talked them in to playing Hand & Foot  with her and My Mann and I got a break.  


8/9/10 Monday:  I had to go back in to work this evening for an Open House.  On the way I got to have a little laugh. I took the back roads into work this time instead of the freeway.  Since I am going a different direction on this familiar road  I saw this fancy-schmancy "no right turns on the red" light.  This town has waaay tooo much money.  I mean how many of these light have you seen around town?  Anyway, that wasn't the funny part.  As we are sitting in line waiting for the light to turn green I decided to take a picture of it.  If you know me at all I usually can not take just one picture and be satisfied - different f-stops, portrait shot, landscape shot, telephoto shot.  So I was taking multiple pictures of this light then I noticed the guy in the car in front.  He's noticed that I was taking the picture of something.  He's craning his neck to look out his car window to see what would be so interesting to warrant a picture(s) to be taken.



8/10/10 Tuesday: Since I took a picture yesterday of a sign I thought I'd take another of a very familiar sign I see every day.


8/11/10 Wednesday: Another new sign that is going up here in town.  


8/12/10 Thursday: Today the week has started to get to me.  Having the forced furlough in July is making August a real bear and next week is registration week. So I came home and all I could do was veg.  Part of my vegging was to read some blogs I follow.  One is the Pioneer Woman's and she was talking about being a human tripod.  I had to get up and check how I hold a camera.  Interesting you jut out parts of your body to balance the weight of the camera to hold it still. 

 8/13/10 Friday:  It's Friday the 13th.  It's been a grueling week.  Zeba gave a little humor to the day. She could smell our good beef brisket that My Sweet Pea made for dinner.  Zeba jumped up on the chair and slammed down her paw on the table and said, "Meeoow?"  (translation: "Hey! Where's MY plate?")



8/14/10 Saturday: What's in Your Refrigerator?  Cleaned the refrigerator.  First time in I won't tell you how many years and I found all these packets of ketchup, soy sauce, various hot sauces, Parmesan cheese, and salad dressings.  I knew there were some in there, but to find so many! They were spread out on various shelves on the door.

Depending on how next week goes be on the look out for the barbecue sauce.  

Ciao y baci mis amicos.
TTFN 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.....Zeba! Tell me she got a little brisket? It's years of good kitty karma. Trust me on this. Pioneer Woman would agree with me. She has a kitty now, too, you know.

    May you survive yet another year of registration. Jake starts school Wednesday, and I the Wednesday after that. I am already studying. Pray for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice way to reflect on the week. I remembered all of it except the signs. Is that a sign???

    ReplyDelete