Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Links & A Photo

Fall is here.  We've had rain, we've had crisp nights, and we've had pleasant days.  Perfect conditions for the the annual plants to start bedding down for the winter.

Lists:  I've always been a list person.  This link talks about list and even has some good suggestions on some to keep.  One is a bucket list, a dream list or a one day I'll do...list.  I've carried a bucket list in my head for some time now, but now I'm going to actually write those things down.  I may even post them on my blog sometime in the near future.

With Fall here and the holiday season on its way, this Secret to a Clutter Free Room may be just the ticket needed to prepare in making room for all the fun holiday decorations to be showcased. 

For Blogging friends here are some great blogging tips .  If you write a blog you may want to check out these 11 tips.

This was taken inside the main building on Ellis Island.  I love the beautiful ceramic tile work, the window and light.  So beautiful. So intricate.
 
Have a great weekend, spend time getting centered and being with loved ones. Also, you may want to carve out some time to think about what you would like to do and create a bucket  list.  It's good therapy.  Please share your lists with us.  You may have some good ideas we hadn't thought of.

Ciao y baci mis amicos

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, now my internet is back I can catch up :-)

    I am totally 'list woman' - my diary has a page to view on one side, and sheet of lined paper on the other side - ready for my lists...

    ReplyDelete