Sunday, October 24, 2010

Project 365 - Week 41

Another week has gone by.  October is quickly coming to a close.  I can't believe how fast time is passing and November is almost here.


10/17/2010 Sunday: We went and visited my cousin.  She invites us over for dinner and when she does she always has the table set festively.  It's so fun.  And the food is always fabulous.

My other cousin and a good friend were also visiting from the other end of the country.  It was nice to visit with them.  They always go to exciting, exotic places and share amazing stories with us.



10/18/2010 Monday: Today was watering day for my orchids.  They keep my office looking great.  Pam, can you see the orchid you left me?  It's still doing well as you can see.




10/19/2010 Tuesday: Had some very amazing things happening today.  Had a hard time trying to decide which picture to post.  The hail shower won because it was the biggest excitement of the day.  At 5:30 the clouds couldn't hold their load of moisture and it came down hard in the shape of spiky little golf balls the diameter of a quarter.  It was pretty wild!  I thought it more interesting that the temperatures were so warm: 67 degrees. 


10/20/2010 Wednesday: Rough day.  Needed to unwind but also wanted to catch some blog time.  I cycled and viewed blogs at the same time before retiring early to bed. 

10/21/2010 Thursday:  From all the damp, warm moisture we've been having for the last couple weeks prime conditions have occurred for this huge mushroom.  The head is almost 9 inches in diameter.



10/22/2010 Friday: Found these lovely hydrangeas.  Had to capture them forever. 


10/23/2010 Saturday: Now tell me, how can anyone feel motivated or enthused about working in an area that looks this cluttered without a clear area of flat surface? 


Hope you all have a good week.

Ciao y baci mis amicos.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I have that same laptop!! You have no idea how excited that made me!! :-)

    I don't have that same exercise bike though - or any exercise bike, come to that.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (HUGE smile over here) Yes, I see it! I'm so glad it's happy in its home. Jake went to California in August and told me that my backyard garden and potted patio garden was dead and that all the grass had turned to dirt. But I didn't bum too much over it. I knew my orchids would be safe and happy. Hugs and kitty vibes.

    ReplyDelete