Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Squirrelly Lessons

I learned that this month is Squirrel Awareness Month. I've seen squirrels lately and been fascinated by some of their antics.  They've taught me some pretty interesting things lately.  This is what I've learned.

1.) Keep food and snacks readily available.  You may never know where you'll be when that hunger urge  strikes you.
2.) If  you got an itch, itch it.

 3.) When the getting is good get all you can carry.
4.) Scope things out before you leap. 
5.) If you gotta go...
you gotta go.
6.) If you want it bad enough you'll discover a way to get it.

7.) Squirrels can't kiss their elbows either.

8.) Guard you home.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That was fantastic. Do a Ziba one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've done this! I'm not a squirrel fan, sadly, after a childhood incident involving my finger and a squirrel's teeth....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures for everything. I love it!

    ReplyDelete