Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day Nov. 25, 2010.  May your day be full of love, laughter, and fabulous food.



30 Days of Thanks Living: Grateful for parents who have loved, provided, taught, and raised me and My Mann.  They not only raised us they also helped in the raising and loving of our children.  Thank you Mom and Dad. 

Now not only did my parents love and raise me they also loved and raised my sister and brother.  I am grateful to have such great siblings and they have married equally great spouses who have in turn raised great children of their own.  I am so excited to be seeing my sister and brother and spending some time with them.

My wish is for you all to have a blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful time with family, friends and good food and reflection on those things for which we have been richly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! xx

    Lovely to catch up on all your recent posts after I've been MIA recently - gorgeous photography (as ever), and the yam recipe looks amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete