Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project 365 - Week 44

It's been a week for the senses. It seems interesting to me that all the pictures of the day focused on the senses of smell, sight, and touch.


11/7/10 Sunday: It was a cold autumn day.  A perfect day for baking, roasting, cooking, and a fire in the fireplace.  I cooked up the volunteer butternut squash from our garden.  It turned out pretty good. 



11/8/10 Monday: Came home to the delicious smell of these.  


11/9/10 Tuesday: I took some time to watch the sun during the sunset through the grasses and was intrigued by the play of light and shadow as the sun progressed in it's downward arc.


11/10/10 Wednesday: Played in yards and yards of this delicious fabric.


11/11/10 Thursday: Spent the day at the marina.  Enjoyed some seafood (which for me isn't much), enjoyed the sights and browsing in the little shops on the wharf. 


11/12/10 Friday: A beautiful autumn day.  Just loved the red contrast against the blue.

11/13/10 Saturday: I had another fire built in the fireplace.  It was cozy there to read and other family members would stop and take a seat to visit a bit and then go off again. 

30 Days of Thanks Living:  Grateful for the simple pleasures in life. I'm glad that Project 365 has made me more aware of these.  They are the sweet things that help life out. 


I wish a week of simple pleasures for all of you.  Have a great week.

Ciao y baci mis amicos
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful points of a simple life!!! I love your willingness to share your talent and what you see through the lens. Amazing:)
    Love - jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a nice warm fire. It is so relaxing. I find myself being drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete