Sunday, November 21, 2010

Project 365 - Week 45

Week before Thanksgiving. Looking forward to a work free week.
11/14/10 Sunday:  Spent a lovely afternoon at the beach.
11/15/10 Monday: I've been seeing a view of the ocean as I come down the grade on my way to work.  It's a distance of about 10 miles as the crow flies.
11/16/10 Tuesday: These lovely ladies prepared a wonderful dinner for us.  Beef kabobs, fried rice, grilled pineapples. Delicious!
 11/17/10 Wednesday: Did some Thanksgiving preparations.
11/18/10 Thursday: Some last minute preparation for a display for the school.
11/19/10 Friday: Even a drizzly day can be beautiful at the beach.
11/20/10 Saturday:  Some beautiful skyscapes after a rainy day.

30 Days of Thanks Living:  So grateful to be living the the United States.  I get a knot in my heart, my throat constricts and tears well up in my eyes whenever I hear the Star Spangled Banner being sung and the red, white, and blue.  So grateful to our Founding Fathers.

1 comment:

  1. You can send those girls my way to come and cook over here. Love the sky scape.

    ReplyDelete