Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Links & A Photo

Christmas craft to begin crafting in time for decorating - glitter trees.  I found these on eighteen25, a blog by three talented sisters. 

I love visiting The Sophisticated Gourmet's blog.  The author Kamran Siddiqi is an 18 year old college student.  He posts recipes that are easy and don't require fancy ingredients.  This week he posted a recipe for Cranberry Almond Coconut Macaroons.  This looks like a recipe I'm going to have to give a try.  



I like the photo My Mann took looking down the stairs inside a lighthouse.

30 Days of Thanks Living:  I'm grateful for language.  The spoken or written language.   Where would we be without it?  I think of the countless words I read every day in books, blogs, documents, applications, junk mail, street signs, words I type or write, words everywhere. 

Words expressed by friends, family, teachers, co-workers, doctors, radio, television, words everywhere. Can you imagine not being able to hear any of it?  Sometimes it would be nice not to hear them but, it would be awful quiet without them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment