Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend Links & A Picture

With the cooler weather I have been craving soups.  They're the comfort food I go to at this time of year and probably for the next six months that's what I'll be wanting.  Found a website that has three yummy soup recipes that I'll be trying soon.


Great idea for a Thanksgiving garland can be found at Tatertots & Jello 


 The other morning on  my way to work I spotted this tree in the neighborhood.  On the way home I stopped knowing that the sky would be vibrant making a good contrast to the beautiful colors.

2 comments:

  1. The Boy just requested soup for lunch - definitely that time of year! Luckily I made a big batch recently and froze it in portions so I can provide soup at a moment's notice now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it is going around. I just thought about making homemade chicken noodle soup tomorrow. Yum!

    ReplyDelete