Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend Links & A Picture

Having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day?  Than you need to check out these 13 ideas from Gretchen Rubin of The Happiness Project.  Don't you just love it? 13 ideas? I wonder why she chose 13 ideas?

You just won't believe this video posted by Lori at Jane Be Nimble.  She, for RAOKA (random acts of kick arse), took on a project and filmed the results. 


Can't explain why I like this photograph.  It was taken in my office just as the sun was rising.  The light coming in the window cast a back light on a rose drying on the stem and the orange bow.  The black "white" space is the perfect backdrop for the fall colors.


30 Days of Thanks Living:  I am grateful for my vehicle which give me the ability to move about.  Where I live our cars are our main mode of transportation.  Today as I traveled there were many motorcycles zipping between lanes of slower traffic.  It was pleasing to see their recognition and thanks when we moved to the side giving them more clearance to pass by.  When you have more gratitude you seem to have more love/concern for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment