If you've been following me you know that I had been doing some sewing and trying to finish some garments just before Thanksgiving in addition to working and preparing for hosting Thanksgiving for My Mann's family.
I managed to get the jacket done the week before Thanksgiving. I worked a couple different patterns in order to get the look I wanted. I used the McCalls pattern for the pants and most of the jacket.
But I didn't quite care for the neckline on that pattern, too much of a "V". My face is long and thin so I needed a little wider "V" to the neckline and I felt that this New Look pattern would fit the bill perfectly and it did.
I was making the outfit in order to wear while on the cruise. I spent quite a bit of time on getting the jacket the figured out then ended up with just a couple days to get the pants made and hope they fit. Miracles of miracles the pants worked out splendidly and without a hitch.
Here is how it looks.