Monday, December 20, 2010

Project 365 - Week 49

This week began with temperatures up in the high 70s during the day with brisk evenings.  Beautiful and sunny and by the end of the week we're in high 50s and rain. But the weather has made some very interesting  and beautiful sights.

12/12/10 Sunday: The tree has been up and lighted for a while now, thanks to My Boy, but the decorations hadn't been put on because he says they were sure which ones I wanted on the tree.  My Mann and I took care of that finally.

12/13/10 Monday: I don't know why but I don't get good ideas early enough for gifts.  I finally figured out what to do for my mom's Christmas gift.  I have only a week to get it made.  My Mum is coming to spend Christmas with us and she comes in on Sunday. Yikes! Not much time to get that album made.

12/14/10 Tuesday: On the way to work I saw this wall of fog that I was driving into.  I don't know what fog is like in other areas of the world but here in Cali fog just appears.  It creeps in as a body instead of as a mist.
 12/15/10 Wednesday: Not much energy to do much after work except to turn the lights on the tree.  It looked pretty lit up in the dark house. 
12/16/10 Thursday:  Had some beautiful big storm clouds coming in.

12/17/10 Friday: Those storm clouds that started to come in yesterday evening drizzled on us alllllllll daaaayyy. Didn't get a picture of the day today.

12/18/`0 Saturday:  Today nothing but rain, rain and more rain.  A perfect day to stay inside instead of Christmas shopping.  Unfortunately, I had to go out in the rain this evening.  It was OK until my umbrella shut on me unexpectedly.  It has a trigger switch is really nice....unless you hit it accidentally.

Ciao y baci mis amicos,
Wishing you a great week and many joyful moments with family and friends.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Lovely snapshot of your week! We've had temperatures of below freezing all day today, brrr.....

    ReplyDelete