Sunday, December 26, 2010

Project 365 - Week 51

Only one more week left of the year.  Some how I messed up on the numbering of my project 365 weeks 'cuz I had last week as week 49. Oh well.  
 12/19/10 Sunday: Picked up my Mom.  she flew in today from Albuquerque.

12/20/10 Monday:  Time off!  Time to bake. Time to create.  Time to be with family.

12/21/10 Tuesday: Rain drops keep falling on my head.  la, la, la, la,la,...  We have received a half year's worth of rain in these three days. While we have been safe there are many who are suffering from mud slides and rivers of water where there shouldn't be any.

12/22/10 Wednesday: The rain has finally stopped for a short while.  All the furry critters that don't care to be out in the rain have emerged looking for food including this beautiful cat.
12/23/10 Thursday: Rushing, rushing, to finish Christmas gifts.  Why do I do this to myself?!?!?! Although I did have Zeba's help as I scrapbooked.  She kept my feet warm.  I was up till 2AM tonight trying to finish a scrapbook for my brother-in-law and his wife.  Seeing their faces on Christmas day was worth it.
12/24/10 Friday: The sunset on Christmas Eve.  Saw this on our drive out to my aunt's house for our annual Christmas Eve party.  So nice to see everyone.  At this party I see these relatives only once a year. It's like a huge family reunion seeing aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins children and their children. This is a tradition that has happened every year since 1953, before I was born and I'm pretty old.

12/25/10 Saturday: Christmas day.  I hope you all had a wonderful day.  We did.  Oh, by the way, the rain has started again.

May you all have a terrific close of 2010 and a fabulous New Year.


Ciao y baci mis amicos.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. :) I am glad your Christmas was a Merry one! I am hoping that your New Year is as well. May it begin by everyone getting attendance in on time, and may the lovely ladies at BSA be kind to you. Mwah!

    Kitty vibes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did, thank you - and it certainly looks like you did, too! xx

    ReplyDelete