Monday, December 13, 2010

Simple Things

The photo I snapped isn't very clear but it captures the motion and fun that made me smile.  I miss having little ones around the house.  If you have them at your house enjoy them and don't wish away the days of their childhood.  My subjects were having a good time and I only had my phone camera on hand. I snapped this picture for the Simple Things photo challenge.


These brothers were waiting for their parents and we were waiting for our appointment to see our Bishop. While we waited together in the the hall these brothers found many ways to occupy themselves. . .and us. Watching them brought a smile to my face to see the joy and fun they had in being together.

Click here to get on over to Rebecca's blog Simple as That to see other photos.


3 comments:

  1. so fun! thanks for sharing your photo with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think shots with blur are great for telling an energetic story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blur! So natural for boys! :)

    ReplyDelete