Friday, December 10, 2010

Weekend Links & A Picture

Music is such an integral part of the Christmas holidays.  With all the familiar carols heard over and over it's nice to occasionally hear a new one.  This one is new to me and maybe to you as well.  Give it a listen.



At Eighteen 25 there is an perfectly, creative gift wrapping caddy.  I just love the way the ribbon was fed through the caddy to prevent tangling.  There is a place to hold everything, except the paper, needed for getting those gifts looking pretty.

For my picture of the week I''m choosing to post one I took in Cabo a couple weeks ago.  We walked down this little incline past that cactus so a very pristine beach that didn't look like anyone had been on since high tide.   It was so beautiful.  I think I left my heart in Cabo, a close first to Italy.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song - thank you for sharing it xx

    ReplyDelete