Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Dog's World

As you know I was at my sister's over the weekend.  Whenever we get together our husbands pretty much know that we are off limits.  It's our own little scrapbooker's retreat. Although we missed our sister-in-law at this retreat.

My sister's dog is a constant source of entertainment at these retreats.  He likes to be in the thick of things.  He loves playing fetch and paper.  That is where the trouble lies.  Any scrap or picture that may accidentally fall into his territory is, well, in his domain and no longer yours.


My sister took this picture of Jedi Dog helping me, giving his opinion, using his paw to move paper or photo to a location he felt would be better than the way I had it. 

Get out from behind your camera and document yourself.  Embrace your camera.



3 comments:

  1. That is so, so cute :-) (And I hope you're going to scrapbook this photo of you scrapbooking?!)

    ReplyDelete