Monday, January 3, 2011

I Thought, I Created, I Conquered

I finally got around to scrapbooking.  

Most of you wouldn't think that was such a big deal. For me to get something of this much thought and magnitude it is a big deal. 
And I made three albums in two weeks!   I had to cast my OCD aside and just do it.  I don't know about you, but for me that is a little short of a miracle. 
One of the albums I made was for my mum.  It's an album I've been thinking about making for a little over a year now.  Truth be told, I thought about making this for her for Christmas last year but, I never got around to it. Well that's not quite true either.  Truthfully, I wanted to do it right and I just didn't know in my head what "right" was.  This year I just did it, right or wrong. 
When she opened it on Christmas day it made me just as happy as it made her.
I've obscured our name to protect the innocent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So glad to have this completed. So glad to be able to finally give it to my mum. So glad with the outcome, right or wrong.

1 comment: