Friday, January 28, 2011

Project Life

I have started to compile my pictures and journal cards into the Project Life album that Stacy Julian gave away and I was the fortunate recipient.

I'm learning how to work it as I am going along.  It will be interesting to see how it evolves through the year.

I thought I'd use my Fridays to post pictures of a week's pages.

This is the left page of week one.
Right page of week one.

I'm thinking I need to put the day of the week on my pictures so I don't have to guess which picture goes with which journal card. 

How are you documenting your life?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. It will be so good to have it all done and so quick and simplified too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project 365 is working well for me, with the 'bigger' stories being documented via blog posts and scrapbook layouts. I'm thinking of an art journal page summary of each month though, similar to those I've seen on a few blogs lately, to add a few more details (there's my one little word again!)

    Love your project, I was so tempted by the kit but shipping to the UK is too expensive :-(

    ReplyDelete