Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You 2

I've had these pictures pulled out for some time now to scrapbook but just hadn't for one reason or another.


I finally did and I am so glad.


I was also able to accomplish another asymmetrical layout with them. Although I didn't have enough Night of Navy paper to finish the bottom right section properly or access to the same corner rounder used for the other parts I can live with it and put it to bed, so to speak.

While the symmetrical layouts take a little less thought I'm really loving the feel of the asymmetrical.

How about you?  Do you have a particular type you like?

1 comment:

  1. Great layout - I love how you've pulled together all these different photos :-)

    My favourite - or usual - type of layout to make at the moment seems to be a cluster of detail in one corner (usually lower right) and a fair bit of white space!

    ReplyDelete