Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grown-up Toy Store

I had me a bit of fun roaming the aisle of one of my favorite office supply stores and I found somethings I was looking for which I wanted mostly for fun.

I couldn't find the bin that held all kinds of treasures.  I was afraid they had discontinued it.  The nice employee pointed me in the right direction when I had that lost look on my face.

Then I saw it!

My face turned all to smile.

There are fun clips: paper clips, binder clips,and other kinds of clips that I don't know names of, spilling out of this bin.
You can select a plastic container and fill it to the brim with any selection of clips you choose.
All for one low price.  What made it even better was the sale at the time.  
I got all these clips for $2.  How can you go wrong?

1 comment: