Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365 - Week 7

It has been a full week of the simple things.
2/13/11 Sunday: We had a pleasant day with church, family board games, and listening to the sweet tunes from the piano.
2/14/11 Monday: Today started out with a rosy glow on Valentine's Day.
2/15/11 Tuesday: Just another day in the neighborhood.
2/16/11 Wednesday: I now have two sick children at home. Thankfully, My Mann and I haven't come down with it.
2/17/11 Thursday: Diggin' my camellias right now.
2/18/11 Friday: It started raining late this afternoon.  Looking out the window I noticed the daffodils in the yard are blooming.  
2/19/11 Saturday:  Can I just say for the record that I am not liking the prices at the gas pumps.  And we're not even purchasing at the upper end gas stations.  $48 dollars for 13.7 measly gallons??? 


Not sure this classified as a simple pleasure. More like a simple irritant. Sigh.  

I hope you all have a terrific week full of simple pleasures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment