Tuesday, February 8, 2011

String of Hearts

I've seen these heart garlands on other blogs, (Sorry I don't have the link.  I'll have to check on that and get back to you.) 

I've been wanting to create some of my own.  

Finally, took an hour with the help of My Sweet Pea and punched, laughed, cut, smiled, stitched, and talked while making and hanging these cuties up. 


Unfortunately the sun goes down fairly early behind our mountain so al the color washed out of the photograph.  The darker looking hearts are really red and all the others are cut from pages of an old Britannica encyclopedia. 

I love walking in and seeing these.  They put a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! I wish we lived closer! Then we could make all these cute crafts together! :] Tell k i said hi! and i lover her!! :]

    ReplyDelete