Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UFO in New Mexico

I enjoy going to New Mexico because

1.) I have family there. 

2.) It has a flavor all it's own.

3.) It is the Land of Enchantment. 

4.) You can count on interesting things always happening there. 

For instance, one morning while I was there last, Jedi Dog wanted to go outside. 


He wanted to check out the neighbor's chickens.


Which was nothing unusual


That is until the neighbor's UFO (Unidentified Furry Object) showed up to check out Jedi, who was checking out the chickens.


We couldn't believe our eyes.  I wonder if Jedi knew what he was looking at?


This has me rolling on the floor with laughter still, now.  This UFO is all decked out just in time for Valentine's Day.  

I love New Mexico. 

3 comments:

  1. Bandit is still pink! We wonder what St. Patrick's Day will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I've never seen anything quite like that!

    ReplyDelete