Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365 - Week 10

We are at the conclusion of a good week.
3.6.11 Sunday: Spring is showing up all around.  One of my most favorite flowers is blooming.  Freesias!
3.7.11 Monday:  I love seeing the light on our heart garlands.  I haven't taken Valentines Day decorations down yet.  I finally took them down at the end of the week.

3.8.11 Tuesday:  I was surprised at work with the delivery of this beautiful bouquet from My Sweet Pea.  I enjoyed them on my desk the whole week. 

3.9.11 Wednesday:  I am participating in Project:Simplify.  This week is the first of five weeks in tackling 5 hot spots in our homes.  The first hot spot was our closet.  I wish I had taken a before picture but seeing the pile of things on the chaise and the room on the closet rod to slide hangers pack and forth is so liberating.
3.10.11 Thursday:  Today has been the slowest day of the year.  I Had been at work for several hours sure it was about 11:30am.   When I looked up at the clock to check the time it was only 9:48am.  What?!?!?!  It seemed it took two days for the hands of the clock to swipe across the forehead down the cheek to 4pm.
3.11.11 Friday:  This week I made a point to come home from work and regardless of how I felt I would spend at least 15 minutes being creative.  I'm enjoying it and I think it's feeding my energy. 
3.12.11 Saturday: Woke up this morning full of ideas and things on my mind.  Had to get up and write them down. 

After loading the picture I noticed how odd the reflection of the chandelier look on the laptop keyboard. 

Thinking at the end of this week of those who may be suffering due to the earthquake in Japan.

How has your week gone?

Ciao y baci mis amicos.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a good week :-) I'm intrigued to see that while our laptops may be the same on the outside, yours is all black on the inside, while mine has a fair bit of silver with its black!

    ReplyDelete