Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365 - Week 11

This has been a week!  One that brings many gratitude reminders.  
3.20.11 Sunday: It had begun to pour rain at 12am Sunday morning and didn't stop until late in the night.  Along with the huge amounts of rain there were also very gusty, blustery type winds.  As a result of so much rain, ground that was already saturated without much time to really dry out, and the strong winds there were many trees lost.  Several of those trees brought down power lines as well leaving many without electricity for a bit.   
3.21.11 Monday: What a beautiful sight after the rain. Makes you want to burst out singing.  "The day dawn is breaking, the world is a waking, the clouds of night's darkness are fleeing away.

The world-wide commotion from ocean to ocean, Now, heralds the time of the beautiful day.

Beautiful day of peace and rest, bright be thy dawn from east to west.

Hail to think earliest welcome ray, beautiful bright, millennial day."
3.22.11 Tuesday:  I noticed the mountains had their snow caps on today.  Wish they came out better.  Oh, well.


3.23.11 Wednesday:  Don't know what happened this day.  I think My Mann and I did our Mall walk. Seriously.  Somehow I missed taking a picture so now I have no  memory of that day.  Sad. 
3.24.11 Thursday:  We have been eating oranges for the first time from our very own orange tree this year.  They have been so juicy, sweet and delicious. Grateful for our citrus trees.
3.25.11 Friday:  I was poking around in the back yard after yet another rainy day and this lizard caught my eye as it scurried to hide from me.  It ran for cover between two of the capstones on your retaining wall.  Lizzy kept a close watch on my camera as I played around taking pictures of her.
3.26.11 Saturday: I am not liking these repeated sinus infections.  I wish I was like Zeba today, able to sleep comfortably with a fur coat keeping me warm and without a care but to sleep and eat. 

Looking forward to tomorrow and a new week. How about you?   

2 comments:

  1. I've had a lovely, if busy, few days - I'm hoping for more of the same this week! Hope it's a good week for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete