Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365 - Week 8

This past week has been a really hard week to get through.  Mostly due to a looming project at work and a relapse of or a new, don't know exactly which, cold flu I had the week before.  Just bee extremely tired and unable to get much rest due to the sinus headache I've had for three days.  It has been a few months since I've had the sinus headaches, which never go away quickly, so I was getting a little spoiled. 
2.27.11 Sunday:  It was a chilly day.  After church came home put on some comfy clothes, gathered my book, tea, comfort food and read by the fire.  I'm in the midst of reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
2.28.11 Monday:  I know My Mann loves me because he'll get down on the floor to mark my hem.  I got the skirt completed Monday night after he marked.
3.1.11 Tuesday:  My Mann and I have been trying to do some walking. Due to my osteopenia  my doctor has strongly recommended that I walk.  So we have turned into Mall walkers.  The weather inside the mall is perfect at all and any hour of the day.    Last week due to the flu I didn't do any walking.  Today we managed to finally get out.  It has been interesting to find that we are not the only couples out at the mall who aren't shopping but walking instead.
 3.2.11 Wednesday: My orchids didn't get watered the week before since I was out sick.  I watered to day and just seeing their happy colors and beauty was heart warming.  


3.3.11 Thursday: No picture today.  Came home from work with a sinus headache and went straight to bed.
 3.4.11 Friday:  My headache and I went to work today.  I have to get out School Accountability Report Card (SARC) out. I talked with my former co-worker who had done the SARC in years past about my blessing of now getting that job compared it to writing  a Master's thesis.  I've never had to do that or any research paper, for that matter, somehow I escaped those requirements, so this is a real stretch out of my comfort zone.

All I can think about in my sleep, non-sleep, and waking hours are what will be the easiest way to find the statistics needed for the last two charts of information.  If I could only get those two things figured out I'll be done, but with this headache it is difficult to focus.

 I came home from work took a nap so I could enjoy Les Miserables (school edition).  I was able to enjoy it and it also offered a distraction to my mind from the SARC. The play was performed entirely by youth 19 years and younger and they did a great job.  
 3.5.11 Saturday:  This day was a clean the house and restock the food pantry kind of day.  It didn't get done the week previous so were in need of some things like cat food.  

I had set the bag of cat food down by the cupboard to but it away.  I think there must be some kind of odor residue on the cans that cats can smell because Zeba knows which bag has her food in it.  As I was putting things away Zeba kept at her bag of food and all but climbed into the bag herself. 

Wishing you all a fabulous week. . . including myself.  Hopefully I can finish SARC and the sinuses will play nicely for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you good health and the rest you need xx

    I love Les Miserables, it's my favourite musical and I've read the book a couple of times, too. For my 30th my husband took me to see it performed in London. I've suggested that for my 40th he can take me to see a Broadway performance, what do you think?!

    ReplyDelete