Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project 365 - Week 12

This has been a wonderfully full week.

3.27.11 Sunday: I got to live the life of a kitty; sleep, sleep, and more sleep, hence no picture for today.  Had another sinus headache.
3.28.11 Monday: Starting the day with a little sun salutations.
3.29.11 Tuesday: Picking up My Boy from work, a machine shop, and I noticed that their little parts baskets looked like Easter.

3.30.11 Wednesday: A beautiful day; loving the evidence of Spring.
3.31.11 Thursday: The curiosity of a child. Saw this little guy while I was taking pictures by the koi pond.
4.1.11 Friday: A bit of silliness at work.  I walked out of my office into the hallway to find a fellow worker getting water.   Upon seeing me she announced, "I being a little bit like you," as she looked down at her feet.  I love shoes, but I love bare feet better and that is how I am most of the time while at work.  My shoes spend more time under my desk than on my feet.
4.2.11. Saturday: Some fun Spring decorations going up at home.

Wishing you a great new week.
Ciao y baci mis amicos.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I love the silhouette shot! That was lovely!

    I am glad your week went well (aside from the headache). Take good care of you. Kitty vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the headache xx Your week certainly seemed to get better though, you've got some great shots :-)

    ReplyDelete