Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project 365 - Week 13

This has been an interesting week.  We experienced warm Spring weather the first part of the week then temperatures that dropped to crisp weather and Spring showers.
 4.3.11 Sunday:  We enjoyed our General Conference tradition of Belgian waffles with ice cream and whipping cream.
 4.4.11 Monday: My Sweet Pea tried out a new recipe.  It involved asparagus, chicken and Hollandaise sauce.  She had washed the asparagus and set them in the glass.  It made a pretty bouquet before they were used in the recipe.
 4.5.11 Tuesday: Woke up around 2:45AM and couldn't get back to sleep.  After laying in bed for awhile I decided to read.  After reading a chapter I looked at the clock and this is what I saw.  Thought I may as well take my picture of the day since my day had already seemed to have begun.  It was a very, very, long and tiring day.
 4.6.11 Wednesday: A co-worker asked to use my camera and caught me.
 4.7.11 Thursday: The air has turned crisp and rain is in the forecast.
 4.8.11 Friday: Experienced a bit of April showers and a little hail.
4.9.11 Saturday: My Mann and I took a break today and saw "The King's Speech" . I thought it was a very good movie.  Thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to see it again.  It also piqued my interest and I would like to learn more about the King. 

After the movie we went on a little drive.  I love that our little valley is full of the wonders of nature so close to home.  

Hope you all have a great week.
Ciao y baci mis amicos.
TTFN     

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to your house for the next conference for some yummy food!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to say that the belgian waffle picture, yea I made that masterpiece lol NBD(that means no big deal for the "older" generation =])

    ReplyDelete