Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project Life

I've been feeling guilty about not posting anything from my project life.  Mostly it wasn't being done because I was feeling like it was more of the same of my Project 365.  

During the last couple weeks it has been going through another evolution.  I haven't been using it as my picture of the day.  This particular week that I am posting are the results of the pictures I took along with the writing from the prompts for the Joy of Luck class with Willette.  

I hope you like it.  I have had fun putting it into Project Life. 
  

 Sorry about the pics of the pages not coming out so well.  In a hurry to get them done before running off to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't ever feel guilty about what you choose to share! :-) These are lovely though, great to see them xx

    ReplyDelete