Monday, April 18, 2011

Project Life

I  found a gratitude journal on Ann's A Holy Experience blog that I wanted to use this week.  I am so grateful to Stacy Julian for giving this Project Life book to a lucky commenter which happened to be me!  I love that I have a place to hold these and other memorabilia of the week.
 
Bits of business cards and eateries.
I'm enjoying the place to collect bits of memorabilia that in the past I would just hold on to in a stack somewhere until I go through that stack days, months, years later and wonder why I kept it or what meaning it once had for me.
Instead of keeping the gratitude journal in the booklet form intended by Ann I realized I could cut it apart and slip them into the small pockets. 
Thank you again Stacy. Thank you Ann for the free gratitude journal download .

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely project! An amazing keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete