Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Scrap Part 1

I finished my pages for the I Scrap class I took from Big Picture Classes.  The class was really different from classes I've done in the past because the layouts were about ourselves and looking back over the previous year.  It caused a lot of introspection about myself and I think was helpful to finally put into words some feelings I've harbored for some time. I was able to clear up what I was thinking when I had to put into the written word.  

The layouts were to be 8x8 pages with one 4x6 photo.  The embellishments were all the same for each page: a patterned paper, ribbon, and a strip of our happy color paper along with the title for that prompt.  The second 8x8 page was to have the journaling.

After creating the 8x8 layouts I decided to put it on to a 12x12 page along with the journaling so I could add it to my album more easily.

Here are the results of the first of the 9 pages.  I hadn't noticed until I began the journaling that there was a sequence to the pages - a past, present, and future - introspection of the previous year.  This edition are the past.

I WENT:
 The journaling tells of the cruise My Mann and I took with my brother, sister, their spouses.  We had a good time together.  It was nice to spend so much time together.
 I ONCE:
 The journaling reads about the dreams I had, the way I would like life to be but isn't, learning to allow the Author to take control.



I WAS:
Imagine photo and what the journaling may have said.  I've omitted this one because it was too personal to publicize.

No comments:

Post a Comment