Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project 365 - Week 25

I'm posting Project Life a few days late due to the Fourth of July holiday.  It was so nice to have a long relaxing weekend.  I hope you all had an equally nice weekend. 
6.25.11 Saturday:  My Mann planted the few plants we had purchased the day before on our hill.  I'm pretty excited about getting that Russian Sage planted there.  I've been looking for that plant for awhile. It isn't an uncommon plant.  It's just that whenever I think about it I'm not at the right places to find them or it's the wrong time of year.

We also took in a couple movies this particular day.  We went to the $3 theater and saw The Conspiracy and Source Code.  I thoroughly enjoyed both movies enhanced by the buttered and heavily salted popcorn.  I would like to see both of them again, but I can't seem to stop thinking about the Source Code.  That one was a very intriguing movie. 
6.26.11 Sunday: I ended up sleeping most of the day.  Kylie caught Zeba  doing the same thing as me.  She took my picture for the day as I was totally knocked out by the Benadryl I took. Next time My Mann says "I think the dosage is two but they're old so take three." I'll not believe him.  
6.27.11 Monday: We are heading into some great Summer weather.  This particular photo was taken just before 7AM.  Not a cloud in the sky. No chill in the air. No fog. No gloom.  Finally!  

Another reason today was so nice was due to a visit from my friend who had moved out of state.  She came by with her fiance. It was nice to meet him and now have a face to put to a name.  They looked so happy.  I'm so happy for her.
6.28.11 Tuesday: Evidence of beautiful clear skies and pleasantly warm temperatures. I just noticed that I cleverly lined up the right side of the picture with the street light post in front of our house. Hmmm.
6.29.11 Wednesday: Stopped off at the library on the way home.  Got a few books to read.  There's a lot of wisdom in children's books.  The weather has been so good I hate to be inside.  I spent quite a bit of time just putsing around in the yard just looking and letting the slight breeze blow through my hair.
6.30.11 Thursday: I wore my new yellow capri pants today.  I love the color yellow.  I just can't wear yellow near my face since I have yellow undertones to my skin and if I wear it I look tired and sickly.  When I saw these pants I knew I could have the best of both worlds.  I could wear it and still not look like I was sick.  
7.1.11 Friday: I can't believe it's July already. With July comes a shorter work schedule and a change of the door decoration.  I love the colors of red, white, and blue together.

I wish for you all to have a wonderful summer week.  Take time to do nothing.  I know I will.

Ciao y baci mis amicos,
TTFN

   

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to see you! Sounds like the rest of your summer is going well - long may that last!

    ReplyDelete