Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt 2

As you may remember from my post last week I mentioned that I gathered a team to take part in a photo scavenger hunt.  There are a total of 21 items that Rinda has sent us all out to capture.  

Today I'm posting Item #5 and Item #8
 
Item 5 is a hand lettered sign selling something or giving directions.

 My sister found this sign in front of a local burger joint.


and I found this at the Fourth of July celebration we went to at the Marina.  What?!? Deep Fried Twinkies, Deep Fried Oreos, and Deep Fried PB&J sandwiches?!?!?!?  I wonder what they would taste like.   I wasn't curious enough to try them.  It sounds very unappetizing to me.

Item 8 on the list is your country's  flag. That was an easy one.
 Where my sister lives there is a auto dealer with a very, very large flag flying.  
While at the Fourth of July celebration there were many American flags flying.  Got me pointing behind me asking if he got the flag in the picture.

We are having a lot of fun on this scavenger hunt.  Thanks, Rinda for hosting this.  Stay tuned for another installment of our scavenger hunt finds later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I can't even imagine all those deep fried things . . . eeeeee!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete