Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt 3

Now, for another installment of our Summer photo scavenger hunt finds for Rinda's scavenger hunt.  

While my sister was visiting me earlier in July we went out as a team to see what we could find.  

We headed off for something I see off in the horizon every time I go to work as it is the highest thing around.

A building made of metal or glass, Item #16 on the list. This time My Sweet Pea got behind the camera.  She takes way more snaps of the camera than I do.  


Which one is your favorite?  My sister didn't get into it until the end.  She wasn't sure what My Sweet Pea was doing.  

Later in the week My Sister and I went shopping. That's when we saw item #3, a campfire or fire in a fireplace.  So we coaxed a shopper into taking our picture with my cell phone.
We have an outdoor mall with a central plaza.   In that plaza there is a nice fireplace in the middle of the courtyard and on that particular day they had it lit.  I love that you can see through it and people can sit or gather around both sides of it to enjoy the fire. 
 
Have a great weekend my lovelies. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love the second shot where you can see most of the length of your body - it gives it a really great perspective. YOur fire photo reminds me that there's a nearby mall here that does the same thing!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete