Friday, September 9, 2011

Floating My Boat

I have been thinking a lot about how I'm going to miss summer. At this time of year I'm always reminded of how the seasons pass so quickly.   But, there are some good things about Autumn that I look forward to like preparing the Thanksgiving feast and having My Mann's family join us for the feast and family fun.  

In the attitude of looking forward instead of backward I have chosen some things that are floating my boat for the upcoming seasons.

An easy to make Autumn Leaves Wind-catcher.  

Y

For the instructions on how you can construct this go to Centsational Girl


A Thanksgiving paper chain
 You can find the free printable at the  Silverbox Creative Studio


I think this baby's breath garland would make a great Christmas garland.
Maybe I could put this together with a holly garland and red cardinal birds.  What do you think?  You can find the how-to for this garland at The Bridal Blog.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Friday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment