Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 on the Tenth


I know it isn’t the 10th of October.  It’s well past that.  I don’t know, but somehow the 10th somehow escaped me.  I had been planning and collecting goodies to share on my Pinterest boards then all of a sudden I realized it was the 16th.  What happened?  I guess life or in this case the loss of it completely changed my focus for a couple weeks. 

I still want to share with you some of the October inspiration I had found. 

2. Pumpkin Transformation 
 






3. Sweet Pumpkin Wreath agains black door.

4. Crochet Thread Pumpkin. 


5. Love the color of red/orange and black. 


6. Follow the orange pumpkin road.


7. Pumpkin Muffins. Requires only 2 ingredients. Yep, you read it right, only 2 ingredients for a moist muffin with a hint of pumpkin. 


8. Scarecrow Crunch. One of many variations mixing candy corn with chocolates, pretzels, cheese crackers, dry cereal, and peanut butter candies. 

9. This looks like the perfect place for tea.


10. Lacy Stocking Adorned Pumpkin. 
Source: bhg.com via Linda on Pinterest

I especially love the print of the moon and bare trees.  The pumpkin transformation and the  two  Autumn foodie ideas are also very tempting.  How about you?  See anything that inspires or brings a smile to your lips?

1 comment:

  1. These look fun! The last one particularly made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete