- The comfort of being with family at my father-in-law’s funeral
- The laughs and talking with cousins, nieces, nephews, and other relatives the day after the funeral
- The warmth of hot fall days and crisp, coolness of the evenings.
- The little ache of missing family.
- Coming round the corner, on my way to work, and seeing the huge full moon, straight in front of me, on the horizon. It took my breath away, it was so huge and so close. Almost like you could reach out the window and touch it.
- The joy of working out with the hula hoop while listening to ABBA.
- The small talk with My Mann while doing some yard work in the early evening after work.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Project 365–Week 40
This week, past, my camera some how didn’t get the pictures I remember of the week, things like: