Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 365–Week 41

After a  previous week, seeing that the pictures I had taken didn't accurately portraying the things I remembered of the week, I purposely tried this week to take different pictures.  I wanted to capture those little incidental moments that happen day after day therefore creating memories that I don’t want to forget because the actual making of these memories won’t last.  The pictures will be those photographic “proof” of those memories.
IMAG0959
10.15.11 Saturday:  My Mann and I spent a great part of the day running errands and then attend a wedding reception of a friend.  While we were out we stopped to eat a delicious gyro.
IMG_4273




10.16.11 Sunday: Yesterday, one of the errands we did was the purchasing of a wedding gift.  We bought the young couple a salad spinner.  I love our salad spinner so I thought this newly wed couple would like having one as well.  Our salad spinner is small so along with purchasing the couple a spinner we bought a new one for us.  As I was putting away in its new home, taking the place of our old one, I was loving the color and look of the new spinner.  Our old one has moved on to the give away pile.  know anyone that might want one?
IMG_4282


10.17.11 Monday: I took a little walk around the front yard.  I love roses.  When I didn’t work full time I use to spend a lot of time manicuring, watering, pruning, and enjoying them.  Now the story is different.  I rarely see them.  There are huge rose hips on them, now, more of them than roses.    The bushes are straggly, some with shoots  taller than me.  Thankfully, they are on an auto watering system otherwise they wouldn’t even get that.  Yet the bushes are kind and still produce these yellow, pink, and white beauties.
IMG_4293


10.18.11 Tuesday: I came upstairs to get ready for bed.  As I walked into the room I caught sight of My Mann, in the closet, unloading his pockets.  Just seeing that tugged at my heartstrings and I wanted to capture that moment.
IMAG0960







10.19.11 Wednesday: My daughters lack of a vehicle has given us many, many hours of alone time as I have taken her to and from work on my way to and from work.  I treasure these moments.
IMG_4304


10.20.11 Thursday: I’ve started reading for leisure, again.  I had been reading another novel, but it was more like work.  I want to know  how things will end up but, it feels more like work to get through.  I decided to put it aside.  I don’t want to work so hard for leisure.  This new book is a treat to take to bed with me.  I look forward to it. 
IMAG0964


10.21.11 Friday: I was so anxious for it to be Friday.  The last day of the work week.  The first evening of the weekend.  I needed this time to relax, to get a change from the regular work week.  To make it even better My Mann got home from work early.  It didn’t take for us take off and go out.  It was nice to just sit and talk.  

Do you have a particular day of the week you look forward to?  What makes that day so anticipated?   

What every day moment, this past week, would you most like to remember?


Have a great week, My Lovelies! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've focused on capturing the 'everyday' moments - it's something I try to do myself :) Yesterday I photographed the TV guide to remind myself of a Sunday night series I've been enjoying watching!

    Wishing you a happy week xx

    ReplyDelete