Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 on the 10th & Day 10 of Lists

Wow, what an exercise it was to make my list for Prompt 9 yesterday.  I knew my bag was pretty full because it has been heavy to carry around, but I didn't realize I had so much unneeded stuff/trash in it.  So, not only did I complete my list I also cleaned out my purse.  I made myself keep the trash listed on the list, just because.  Like, honestly, who needs old coupons, old programs, and empty gum packages in their purse?  And do I really need 4 notebooks and 9 pens in it?  No wonder my bag is heavy.  You'd think I'm afraid that I won't find paper and pen to write that important something down.  I wish I would write more things down.  The only trouble is that it takes chunks of time for me to think and write and I only seem to catch snippets of that luxury.  Call it the paranoia or hopefulness in me to carry multiple writing tablets and pens around. Who knows,I just may, one day, have something profound to write and I want to be ready.

In honor of the 10th of the month and participation in Shimelle's 10 on the 10th I have chosen a special list prompt for the day.  Prompt 10: Top 10 Favorite Things.  I even planned ahead a bit and finished my list in order to post my Top 10 on the 10th. 
 
What would you list as your top 10 Favorites?

3 comments:

  1. Great list and I love how cute it is too! Cute and functional :) I like that you included unique things like hula hooping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on cleaning out my various scrap bags - I keep my purse pretty clear.
    Rinda
    p.s. I'm working on your scrapbook for the summer scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you on the smell of bread baking. :D

    ReplyDelete