Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22 Days of Lists

Quick recap of lists 20 and 21.  Things to do Before my Birthday - I couldn't think of a lot that I wanted or needed to be done by the time of my birthday.  I just have an overwhelming need to get away and be pampered, hence booking a cruise.  For me, a cruise is a luxury that wonders for my My Mann and for my soul.  The other think on my mind is the school's WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) accreditation.  That is on my mind a lot and I can’t wait to have it behind me.  


Things that Motivate Me – I guess I'm pretty base in what motivates me since my list isn't very big and the items on it aren't very creative.  How about you?  What motivates you, deadlines or creativity?


Now for today's Prompt 22: Favorite Things This Time of Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment