Monday, November 28, 2011

28 Days of Lists

Prompt 28: If I Won the Lottery I'd



It was fun dreaming about what my dream space would include for yesterday's list.  Paradise, it would be. So much so that I set out on a hunt for a paradise background.  

When I first saw the title for this list I thought I might be thinking of what I would want in my dream creative space.  It didn't turn out that way.  Instead it turned out to be a paradise, secret place I would like to have where I could think, read, and relax.  I think I want to figure out a way to create a paradise in my little space with means I have available.  Sounds like another list of how to go about accomplishing this. I have a feeling that some minimalism may be on that list.  

How about you?  Do you have a vision of your dream place?

No comments:

Post a Comment