Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists
I'm kind of excited about this new project.  I like lists.  I'm forever doing grocery lists and the usual To Do list but, the lists that will be done this month are a little different from the usual.  The lists will give a little more insight into who I am and what I do or my wishes. 

I'll post the prompt each morning (I've enlisted the help of Blogger’s pre-schedule elf) and then my list.  Don’t know if I'll always get my list ready in time for posting or if I'll post the previous days completed list with the following day’s list prompt.  We’ll just have to see.

If you're joining in I'd love to see what your doing, so link it up in the comments. 
OK.  Here it is for List #1
Goals for this Month

Well it didn't start out too well.  I thought I had it on auto load and it didn't auto load.  Then I checked it out tonight.  EEK!  Joke's on me.  

Oh, well.  Moving right along. 

Here are the first day's lists I've done for today and the prompt for day 2.

Day 2 Prompt: I'm Happiest When





No comments:

Post a Comment