Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Lists

Prompt 30: I am Proud of Myself


This month has been good even though I was so sick just before Thanksgiving.  I enjoyed spending three days re-exploring some Hollywood sights and then we learned of some lighthouses that are on the Los Angeles port.  I never knew they were there before.  I love lighthouses so we went to explore them. So worth the time.

I think it was all the hustle and bustle and late nights of that weekend caused us to be so vulnerable to that nasty cold/flu virus.  Oh, well.  We had fun.

This year at Thanksgiving along with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their families we had some of the nieces that  we rarely see come this time.  It was great to see and visit with them. 

What kinds of awesome things did you experience this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment