Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26 of Lists

First, today's prompt, prompt #26: Fictitious People I Love


Did you find that by doing your list for At This Moment it got in the way of the moment or did it make the moment more meaningful, last longer?



I found that I didn't want to stop to write things down but because I had been thinking about it I was able to let my mind linger on the moment and sort of take myself out of some situations to look at what was happening around me and absorb it all in.  That was good. 

Doing the hobby list made me more conscience of all the various things I have done or had done at one time or another.  They have all been fun and exciting.  Some I'd like to revisit one  (tole painting) I don’t particularly care if I do or don’t do again, but I enjoyed doing it at the time.

How about you.  What kind of hobbies have you done that you would like to do again.  Or are you a less fickle person than I am and you stick with your hobbies? 

We are getting closer and closer to the end of the month.  I can’t believe how quickly the days are passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment