Sunday, November 6, 2011

Project 365 and Day 6 of Lists


Day 6 of Lists
Prompt 5 picture
















Prompt 6: Things I do on a Sunday

We took a quick trip up north over the last weekend to see my sister and my nephew.  They had gone there so he could revisit his mission area.  We hadn't seen him for a couple years so learning that they would be there we took a quick run up to get in the way and visit a bit.  

I think we did a great job at getting in the way.  We all show up at someone's house who isn't expecting anyone to come by.  Then not only do they see the guy they knew as a missionary but his parents, uncle, aunt, and cousin.  How would you feel to have 6 people just show up on your door step unexpectedly?  Thoughts I'm sure that ran through their heads:  My house is a mess.  Who are all these people?  We're trying to get ready to leave for an appointment.  Why are they showing up now?

The trip was nice.  We had a good time catching up with them.

This week I have also started a new online class with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer called 30 Days in Your Journal.  Having a great time with it. Excited to share some of what we're doing with you, soon.



Balzer Designs: 30 Days in Your Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment