Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2012 To Do

Source
"And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to they word.  And the angel departed from her. 



I'm looking forward with much anticipation for the end of the week.  I then have some time off for Christmas break.  I know it isn't wise to wish the time to go faster, but looking forward to having some crucial deadlines met so I can fully enjoy the season, friends, and do it without those deadlines nagging at the back of the brain.  


There are several things that I would like to do during the next year.  I'm hoping I can use this time off to formulate a plan to implement them into daily life.  I'm so antsy to do them that I can hardly stand it.  That doesn't help with these deadline issues.  Just wish they would go away.   What was that? Did you hear something? 


How about you?  Do you have ideas starting on your 2012 To Do List?  

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I finished my big deadlines yesterday but can't really get into the Christmas spirit until the kids finish school this week. I do have some other projects to tend to this week and then we'll start decorating on Saturday. Today I'm making my list of Xmas to-do's as well. I have thought a bit about 2012; I picked a word and an intention and have thought a lot about where I want to go artistically.
    By the way, I found your photo album today. I thought I had mailed it, but it's still here. Will be sending it today or tomorrow. Sorry about that!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete