Saturday, December 17, 2011

Art Journal

Source
"To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child."

Yesterday I shared one of the projects my mind has been conjuring for the new year.  Another idea my brain has been jumbling over and over is the idea of doing a weekly art journal.  

Created through instruction from the Julie Balzer.

  I took a class with Julie Balzer called 30 Days in your Art Journal.  I was intrigued by other art journals I'd seen online.  I began pinning art journal pictures on my Pinterest board months and months ago wishing I could figure out how to tackle one.  Then I found out about the 30 Days class.  It opened up a new world to me.   

So my brain has been thinking about making a weekly project of at least 3-4 entries a week. 

Hmmm.  That makes two ideas for the new year.  Now, to think a bit more on how this will come together for next year.     

What do you think?

  


No comments:

Post a Comment